Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Super Rumble Mixshow

So a while back I posted up a video from Aaron MacGruder's Partner Rumble productions. Since then they've been going at a steady pace with The Super Rumble Mixshow, something to tide folks over before the third season of The Boondocks animated series. Here are a few of my favorites:


Negrology: The Noble Nergo


Black Jesus: Steve Jobs


Tubesteak Brings the Pain to T-Pain

Peep out more Black Jesus, Tubesteak and the Negro News Brief and more at Boondocks Bootleg!

Tomorrow, I'm going to be a bit more nerdy than usual in order to pay penance for missing the Monday post. To tease, it shall be where my music nerdiness and my gamer nerdiness meet. If I have any regular readers, I apologize in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo whats the song they play in the beginning of black jesus?